The Schaumburg Towers Conference Center is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Our Conference Center Addresses Every Meeting Need
Highly Equipped, High-Tech, Highly Impressive
Welcome to our highly-equipped and distinguished Schaumburg Towers conference center. As the photo makes clear, the design and furnishings are exquisite, but don’t let The Center’s good looks distract you from its functionality. Empowering ideas are generated here, enhanced by cutting edge (nothing-cut-out) technology and equipment.
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- HDMI Connection – A, B
- Wireless Microphone – A, B
- Podium – A, B
- In-line AMP – A, B
- Overhead projector – A, B
- Conference Speaker Phone – A, B, C, D, E, F
- Easel with Flip Chart
- White Erase Boards – C, D, E, F
- Kitchen – Reserved for Conference Room A
- Breakout Area – Reserved for Conference Room A
- Conference Room A – Seats 150 Chairs
- Conference Room B – Seats 150 Chairs
- Conference Room A & B – Seats 300 Chairs
- Conference Room C – Seats 6-8 People
- Conference Room D – Seats 6-8 People
- Conference Room E – Seats 14-16 People
- Conference Room F – Seats 14-20 People
CONFERENCE ROOM COURTESY GUIDELINES
- Building management will not be responsible for any belongings that are left behind in the conference rooms or kitchen refrigerator.
- Please remember to cancel the conference room as soon as possible if you decide not to use it, or you may incur charges.
- The note section in Building Engines is for any special instructions, seating styles and the number of tables and chairs that you are requesting.
- All vendors that will accompany you during your conference room reservation will require a Certificate of Insurance.
- There will be a $25 cancellation fee for any conference room reservation cancellations that are not made 24 hours in advance