8,000 sq. ft Fitness Center/Sauna — 24/7/365
Awesomely Equipped to Help You Escape – Get Your Body and Mind in Shape.
Successful people know body and mind go hand-in-hand when it comes to staying sharp, alert, effective and feeling good about your health and wellness. Well, we have 8,000 sq. ft. of space with every piece of top-of-the-line athletic equipment a fitness buff or someone wanting to get buff could wish for. Those who share space with us, use this facility all hours of the day and night. It’s not unusual to see someone burning the midnight oil on the track, working off the days tensions or getting energized to make it through an all-nighter.
If you’re thinking of leasing here, you’ve got to see this space. Bring your gear while looking and enjoy a workout on us.
Policies & Procedures
Hours: 24 hours/7 days a week
- No street shoes while in Fitness Center.
- In order to gain access to the Fitness Center, you must have a fitness waiver on file. Fitness Waivers must be clearly written with a signature and a badge number displayed on the form; computerized signatures are not allowed. On Tuesday’s from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and Thursday’s from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., a staff member will be available in front of the Fitness Center to collect these waivers. Please turn in any waivers during this time. Download Fitness Waiver
- Fitness activity is only allowed in the Fitness Center, please do not conduct any fitness activity outside of the gym.
- Please be courteous to others by cleaning the equipment once you are done using it. Sanitary wipes are provided throughout the Fitness Center.
- Outside guests are not permitted in the fitness center.
- Please do not move the fitness equipment.
- Please be mindful of products that are used in the locker room showers. For safety precautions, if using a product that contains oil, please be sure that the ground is rinsed off thoroughly.
Sauna Policies & Procedures
Sauna Hours: Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Before entering the sauna, please make yourself familiar with these rules and regulations.
- People entering the sauna declare by the same that they are fit and healthy to use the sauna and bear sole responsibility for their health condition.
- Clothing must be worn at all times; nudity is not allowed.
- Do not leave anything behind – personal items, water bottles, towels, etc.
- Do not pour liquids on the rocks.
- Not recommended to exceed 30 mins.
- Oils or lotions are not to be used while in the sauna.
- No food items are allowed in the sauna.
- Do not tamper with the thermostat.
- Exercising in sauna room is not permitted.
- The following is forbidden
- Use of alcohol
- Behaving in an indecent way, or in any other way commonly regarded as obscene or insulting
- Destroying or damage to the equipment