Fitness Center/Sauna – 8,000 sq. ft.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Fitness Center is unstaffed
*Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Fitness Center is unstaffed
Keeping Your Body, Health, and Safety a Top Priority
Schaumburg Towers is very pleased to announce its partnership with Health Fitness, formerly known as Midtown Health, a fitness industry leader based here in Chicago. Utilizing their expertise and knowledgeable instructors, we are confident that we can begin to safely re-open our state-of-the-art Fitness Center after a one-year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic.
With Health Fitness overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Fitness Center, focusing primarily on health and safety, we are confident that our tenants will be in good hands.
In addition to providing an on-site presence, Health Fitness will deliver a variety of other services and special offerings to jump start or supplement anyone’s fitness routine, including group exercise fitness classes, such as high intensity training (HIT), boot camp, and circuit training, also access to the Empower! Virtual Platform (previously emailed to tenants), frequent equipment cleaning, towel service, live webinars, and more!
Please note: A new Fitness Center Waiver must be completed to access the Fitness Center. All completed waivers can be turned into a team member of Health Fitness during fitness center hours. Please do not turn fitness waivers into security or building management. Thank you!
About Midtown Health/Health Fitness
Midtown Health/Health Fitness is the leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for corporate, and community fitness centers throughout the United States.
Their core purpose is to serve organizations to inspire people to live well and with more than 40 years of experience, their track record is unprecedented.
Midtown Health/Health Fitness operates health clubs for a premium portfolio of clients to provide well-managed fitness facilities, extraordinary employee experiences, and exceptional service. The research that informs the entire industry about improving productivity through corporate fitness centers comes from Midtown Health and their parent company, TCA.
As an industry pioneer, Midtown Health/Health Fitness is adept at embracing the Schaumburg Towers culture. Their certified fitness professionals, specialists, coaches and instructors have the knowledge and interpersonal skills to take your health to the next level.
Fitness Center Policies & Procedures
- Use of Fitness Center is limited to the personnel employed at Schaumburg Towers only. No guests allowed. Failure to comply will result in no access to the Fitness Center.
- You may not use the Fitness Center unless you have read, understood, and signed the Schaumburg Towers Fitness Center Waiver and Release.
- Occupancy will be limited as needed to comply with all COVID-19 regulations and health precautions. Please comply with all occupancy limits set for the Fitness Center.
- Wipe down all stations and equipment BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry to the Fitness Center.
- Do not enter the Fitness Center if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 or any other contagious virus.
- No food or drinks in the Fitness Center.
- Observe a 20-minute maximum on machines when others are waiting.
- Return all weights and equipment to their original location when finished.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use equipment unless you fully understand proper use.
- Secure items and bags in locker while using Fitness Center. Do not leave personal items in Fitness Center. Items left overnight may be removed by property management. Neither Landlord nor property management will be responsible for any personal property left in the Fitness Center, including items in the lockers and in the locker room area.
- Report any injuries or problems immediately to property management.
- Offensive behavior of any kind will NOT be tolerated in the Fitness Center. Anyone found displaying any such offensive behavior will be removed from the facilities and multiple offenses will result in permanent loss of use of the Fitness Center. Any behavior you feel is inappropriate should be reported to property management immediately.
- Please use wipes and towels thoughtfully and with little waste. Return towels to the appropriate bins after use. Do not remove them from the Fitness Center. Lost or missing towels will result in removal of towel service. Deposit used wipes in trash receptacles provided.
- Personal audio equipment must be used with headphones. Please be respectful of those around you.
- Privileges may be revoked if building, local, or state guidelines are not followed.
- During limited hours of operation, if anyone attempts to access the Fitness Center outside of those hours, access will be terminated immediately.
Sauna Policies & Procedures
Before entering the sauna, please make yourself familiar with these rules and regulations.
- Limit two people per sauna at a time.
- People entering the sauna declare by the same that they are fit and healthy to use the sauna and bear sole responsibility for their health condition.
- Clothing must be worn at all times; nudity is not allowed.
- Do not leave anything behind – personal items, water bottles, towels, etc.
- Do not pour liquids on the rocks.
- Not recommended to exceed 30 mins.
- Oils or lotions are not to be used while in the sauna.
- No food items are allowed in the sauna.
- Do not tamper with the thermostat.
- Exercising in sauna room is not permitted.
- The following are forbidden:
- Use of alcohol
- Behaving in an indecent way, or in any other way commonly regarded as obscene or insulting
- Destroying or damage to the equipment