If you’re a gamer or even if you’re just game to relax and refresh so you can re-energize for work, the Schaumburg Towers’ spacious and wonderfully-equipped Game Room is yours to enjoy all hours of the day and night. It’s super for tenants and what a way to impress visiting guests! Imagine:
“How about a game of pool after we sign your (million-dollar) contract?”
“Carl and Susan C. Client, have you ever tried an indoor version of curling? This building has the most amazing game room on earth.”
“How about a video game to loosen us up for our brainstorming session?”
There are a few rules of the road for use of the Game Room. Please read so there’s no misunderstanding and you can take full advantage.
Game Room Rules:
- Reservations are available for the Game Room after business hours and should be made in Building Engines. Reservations can be made with a minimum of 30 minutes or more.
- For reservations: If an outside vendor is providing catering and personally setting up any food and/or drinks/alcohol, please obtain the vendor’s Certificate of Insurance. If alcohol is being catered, then DRAM or liquor liability insurance will need to be included on the vendor COI and tenant COI. Please send this certificate to Danielle Brunner at email@example.com for review and approval prior to event.
- Please do not move any gaming equipment.
- The maximum person capacity is 50.
- The Game Room is an amenity to the building and is therefore open to all tenants during business hours. Reservations can only be made during the hours of 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Outside guests are not permitted to use the Game Room.
- 30 minutes or less | $ 32.00 one-time fee
- 60 minutes or more | $ 65.00 one-time fee