Welcome, Warm, Provide a Cool Gathering Place
The outdoor plaza/amphitheater is a wonderful place to step back from the pace of the day and enjoy being outside. Lunch time is a prime time to sandwich in a bite of food. Sniff the air, get your head clear or meet with the team in a refreshing environment. Plus, since you can reserve the space, think of how great a catered cocktail party would be for your employees or clients? Very impressive.
And the firepit? It’s a special amenity to have at an office building. Imagine how a warming blaze would be welcome on a Chicago gray day?
Outdoor Plaza Policies & Procedures
- Smoking is allowed only in the smoking shelters.
- Grills are not allowed in the Plaza area, or in any area of the property.
- Please place trash in the receptacle provided.
- Cornhole games are available to check out from the main security desk in the atrium.
The outdoor Plaza is open to ALL tenants during regular business hours. If you’d like to reserve the Plaza during or after business hours, please put a reservation request in Building Engines.
Reservations can be made with a minimum of a 1-hour rental or more.
- For reservations: if an outside vendor is providing catering and personally setting up any food, drinks and/or equipment, please obtain the vendor’s Certificate of Insurance and send to Danielle Brunner at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval prior to event.